How Can You Harness Cloud Computing To Leverage Business Growth And Innovation In 2022?
Excerpt: Cloud computing is the hottest topic in the digital market, and every business and organization is taking advantage at an extreme level.
Most companies that deal with AI, Edge Computing, IoT, gaming, etc., are enhancing their business revenue and growth. Cloud Computing can innovate and create new techniques and platforms. The Cloud computing platform is very beneficial for future software applications. It is the new approach to continue growth, innovation, and strategic advantages. Cloud computing has an agile scale and reduces the risks and maintenance costs. In this article, we will provide some amazing tips on how you can harness cloud computing to leverage business growth and innovation.
Table of Contents:
- What is cloud computing?
- Services of cloud computing
- Types of cloud computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How to harness cloud computing to leverage business in 2022
- Frequently asked questions
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a technology that offers numerous hosted services over the internet. This technology can be public and private. The private cloud is responsible for providing the services to only a specific number of users, but the public cloud provides services to everyone over the internet. Cloud computing enables the users to access and retrieve the data through any physical server, database, or computer system over the internet. Its architecture involves less requirement for hardware devices.
Interested in an AWS training certification course? Register now for AWS Online Training offered by ‘Mindmajix – A Global online training platform’.
Services of Cloud Computing:
There are three main services of cloud computing:
- SaaS (Software as a service): This service can be accessed by web servers, desktops, or an API that can be integrated with the mobile phone or the operating system. The free structure of these services is based on the pay-as-you-go model, and sometimes the user’s med to pay the subscription fee on an annual or monthly basis. It offers numerous advantages like an automatic upgrade, protection from data loss, time-saving, cost-efficient, and scalability.
Also Read: Accounting Integration for MSME
- PaaS (Platform-as-a-service): It provides the on-demand platforms for running, managing, and developing the software or applications at low cost and with less complexity. The cloud provider can host everything with this PaaS service, including servers, networks, storage, operating system, middleware, and databases at the cloud center. This is the best device for developers to use and manage their applications and software by numerous techniques.
- IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service): it provides access to fundamental resources, including the physical server, virtual server, networking, and storage capability. It provides on-demand access over the internet based on the pay-as-you-go model. It means you just need to pay the amount for the specific feature you are using, not for all the services of cloud computing.
Types of Cloud computing:
Cloud computing is categorized into three forms:
- Public cloud: The public cloud is an array of available resources like storage, networking, CPU, memory, etc. all these resources are hosted through the public cloud vendors globally. It fully manages and controls the data center, resources, and IT infrastructure. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure are the providers of the public cloud. Assessing the services in the public cloud is as easy as accessing the information in the web browser. It is based on the pay-as-you-go model, which means it only demands the charge for the used services.
- Private Cloud: The cloud can be owned by a privately single business. The business uses its hardware resources for its data centers. Most of the big companies and organizations own this private cloud computing. However, the third party can be allowed by the business to run their private cloud on their kit. The percentage of global services is very less compared to the public cloud because it enables the private administration of the data.
- Hybrid cloud: Through the help of a Virtual private network (VPN) or dedicated private network, the private and public clouds are connected very securely to form the Hybrid cloud. It has both the property of a public cloud as well as a private cloud. It is very cost-effective, and if you are facing a problem with the storage processing in the private cloud, then it can be extended to the public cloud with security.
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
Due to the various advantages of cloud computing, the application of cloud computing is regularly enhanced. Here are some advantages of Cloud Computing:
- Help in collecting data: The hidden data can be captured by cloud technology online. Cloud-based technologies can be used to collect data from the surroundings, including the customer, users, employees, workers, and every visited person. In this way, the data collection performance is done very easily and accurately. These data can be used to provide the demanded service to the customers and staff of the business as required.
- Use of Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence is the most used technology in today’s era. Every business is using AI-based techniques to evolve its business and maintain its reputed position in the market. Some AI-based technologies are Kiosks and robots, which help in every task of the employee. It results in better performance, scalability, and good customer engagement.
- Provide disaster recovery: Cloud computing technology offers the automated data recovery process in less time. The staff or other data managers don’t need to worry about the security of the data. The use of cloud computing in companies and organizations has provided relaxation very much in their workload. It reduces human effort, time, and money.
- Processing millions of documents: Since the number of digital device users is increasing each day, the requirement for data storage and space is also increasing. The need for data processing is done by cloud computing devices. It uses an excellent technique to perform the task in very little time at a very high speed. And also, the effort of reviewing the document to reduce the chance of error is improved.
- High performance: The excellent performance of the cloud computing technology results in high productivity with a high rate of revenue. Cloud computing enables the tasks and performances done at high speed with optimum performance even under a heavy workload. Cloud computing performs the intended task based on the algorithm, due to which it can perform the task with much better flexibility and accurately without any error.
- Quality Control: the cloud-based system offers the platform to securely store your data at a single center without decentralizing it anywhere else. The poor quality output of the business affects the business in negative ways. Good quality defines the content of your business. It should be consistent, clear, and errorless; this is a good way to attract customers.
How Can You Harness Cloud Computing To Leverage Business Growth And Innovation In 2022?
The most common question of people is how this cloud computing is responsible for the growth of the business? Since most IT companies and software industries are switching their data, network, and resources to cloud computing-based technologies to earn profitable positions. Cloud computing has numerous advantages in the digital market, and still, the developers are working on this technology to contribute more to the digital platforms. Here are a few technologies of cloud computing you can use to leverage your business in growth and innovation, and these are widely used popular technologies for 2022.
It creates the virtual environment for the running of multiple software and applications on the same server, including the operating system as well. It increases the rate of use of virtual machines like any software computer or programs that work as a physical computer as well as perform tasks like running apps or programs based on the demand of the user. The virtual environment where the several applications and programs run can be anything like storage devices, a combination of the operating systems, or any instance.
Virtualization can be of several types:
- Hardware virtualization
- Storage virtualization
- Operating system virtualization
- Data virtualization
- Server virtualization
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA):
The Service-oriented architecture enables the company or the organization to access cloud-based computing solutions according to their own choice. This can also work without cloud computing. However, using it will enable you to maintain the network, data, and resources in a much more efficient way. The main advantage of this architecture is that it is platform-independent, its scalability level is high and very easy to manage without going through complex procedures.
The two main components of this architecture are the Service provider and the consumer.
Following are the application of service-oriented architecture:
- In healthcare industries like hospitals, medicines companies, easy, etc.
- Development of mobile applications and virtual games.
- In the Air Force and situational awareness system.
The architecture of the Service-Oriented- architecture has five main components:
- Best practices
It is also termed distributed computing. You can use this technology in your business to attain some common goals by integrating different computing resources from multiple locations. In this technology, the grid is made connected to the parallel nodes to create a computer cluster. These computer clusters can be of various sizes and run on different operating systems.
This grid computing includes three types of machines:
- Control node: It is responsible for the administration of the entire network through a group of servers.
- Provider: it is a computer that is responsible for the different resources in the network pool.
- User: the resources are used by the user computer on the network.
The main application of Grid computing is in ATMs, back-end data structure, and marketing research.
This is the most demanding IT service model that provides on-demand computing resources like computation, storage, programming services, and infrastructures. This technology is based on a pay-per-use model. It minimizes the cost and increases the efficiency of the use of resources, and is also very easy to use. It offers flexibility to the users to stop or resume work.
Amazon and Google have established their utility services for the growth of their business and applications.
The cloud-native form enables the appropriate environment for the development and running of software applications. It is a basic manner of how the software and applications are built and deployed to get better quality. It allows the containerizing of the open sources software stacks and ensures that each component of the app is packaged in a separate container. All the scheduling, maintenance, and optimization processes are handled dynamically to enhance the agility and maintainability of the software. In your business, you can use it to develop and deploy the software with small features in a convenient platform for better scaling and hardware decoupling. As a result, it will enhance your business’s portability, agility, and resilience.
It is the combination of development, security, and operation that will be aligned together in your business. Every single feature is worked on by a single team for design to deploy security issues to enhance ownership and accountability. It is the best opportunity for the business to automate, monitor, and go through security throughout all the phases of a software lifecycle. It will let your software production process happen very fast and reduce time. It will also increase the deployment frequency and automate the process, especially in monitoring, mitigation across the application lifecycle, and risk analysis. Your entire infrastructure will work faster than ever.
Here is a list of some cloud services providers:
- Amazon web services (AWS): It the one of the best and most widely known feature-rich IAAS for business. It also offers powerful features and functionality that can completely change the standard of cloud computing radically. This platform allows the user to run multiple websites and applications efficiently.
- Google Cloud: It provides a wide range of cloud-based services like file storage, search, gmails, and youtube that can run on the same infrastructure.
- Azure: It is the provider of Iaas from Microsoft that allows protection across different data centers with multiple high-security data centers. It also comes with the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCDR) integration with the commitment to reliable backup and recovery.
The above-mentioned tips, technologies, and benefits will go to enhance your business. The main reason behind such a great transformation of business is cloud computing. You can use your cloud-based technologies for the growth and innovation of business in 2022. The mentioned technologies are not very expensive to implement and also will enhance the productivity, quality, and level of your business.
Also Read: Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Its Features
Meravath Raju is a Digital Marketer, and a passionate writer, who is working with MindMajix, a top global online training provider. He also holds in-depth knowledge of IT and demanding technologies such as Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Cybersecurity, Software Testing, QA, Data analytics, Project Management, and ERP tools, etc.